Sunday, December 07, 2008

Southern Germans are all Bloody Assholes

today we had an awesome experience with southern german again...
we were sitting on stairs in front of some cabin on the christmas market...as always...southern germans have to take the narrowest way, where people are sitting (cause they are retards)...then some hydrogenperoxide-blond chick came along and tripped over inigos feet (who was sitting there without moving and she could have easily avoided tripping over him). inigo apologized and you would think that this bitch would do the same...NO!!!
she replied:"Verdammt, man kann doch sehen dass ich hier lang gehe" - which translates as "FUCK, can't you see that I am walking here?"...
this was the point where i cracked...i screamed the following at her "man kann auch seine scheiss augen aufmachen und aufpassen wenn man sieht dass da jemand sitzt, du DUMME FOTZE!!!" - which translates as "You can also open your fucking eyes when you see someone sitting there, you STUPID CUNT!"...
she left instantly, and the family next to us almost kept the ears of their children shut (thy were looking at me very dissapointed)...

CONCLUSION: Southern Germans are all assholes, living in their fucking religious, little world where everyone is acting friendly as fuck and no one means it...we should disjoin germany below cologne (munich could become the new west-berlin)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To all non-German readers: Our beloved fried tim is exaggerating a little bit... the only terrible thing about Germans who don't live in the northern part of the country is the horrible accent. It doesn't matter, where it is, I hate it everywhere except in northern Germany.
Besides, there are some smart and nice people in southern Germany, too;-)

VincsenVegor said...

hm...maybe i exaggerate slightly...but not too much...
the people down here are really worse than everything i have ever seen...
and yes, there a few nice people around too...but not too many ;)

Unknown said...

After living here for 20 years, I can only say .... my opinion of course, most of them are assholes. As far as east germans are concerned, I find the only thing with any value which comes from the east.... is the sun.

Anonymous said...

Man...I`ve got a whole village of the fuckers harissing me. They will just congregate in front of my place and yell insults. I don`t know what the hell is wrong with them. I think they did not get their ass kicked enough. I hope I can make it out of this country in one piece.