Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm not obese anymore!!!

For everyone who I didn't bother with it yet: I'm on diet...
Silke started doing Weight Watchers again in January and forced me to eat the same low-fat / low-cal stuff as she did...
At first I was slightly reluctant...but after 2,3 weeks I realized that eating less and healthier really works ;) So I started to cut short on sweets, sugary stuff, beer, fat and calories (I still drink and eat a burgers...just less and not that often).
AAAAAND...I lost almost 10kg as of today, from ~105 kg to 95.5 kg (For Joe: way too many stones to still to many stones, but okayish)...This on the other hand means my BMI went below 30 (BMI is bullshit but still ;)

So, 10kg are lost, at least 10 more to go. Let's hope the holiday doesn't fuck up everything ;)


Fuer alle, die ich nicht seit Wochen damit nerve: Ich bin auf Diaet.
Silke hat im Januar wieder mit Weight Watchers angefangen und mich dementsprechend "gezwungen" den gleichen kalorienreduzierten Scheiss zu essen wie sie. Am Anfang hat mir das natuerlich gar nicht gepasst, bis ich nach 2-3 Wochen gemerkt habe, dass der Scheiss funktioniert. Also habe ich mal alles an Suessigkeiten, Zuckerkram, Bier, Fett und Kalorien etwas reduziert (ich trinke immer noch und esse ab und zu Burger...nur nicht mehr so viel und seltener).
UUUUUUND...Ich habe bis heute fast 10 Kilo verloren, von ~105kg zu 95.5kg...Das heisst gleichzeitig, dass mein BMI jetzt unter 30 ist (BMI ist fuern Arsch, aber trotzdem ;).

Also 10 Kilo runter, mindestens 10 mehr muessen noch ;) hoffentlich versau ich mir das im Urlaub nicht wieder alles...

2 comments:

buddz said...

Evidence! Evidence! (good job tho timmy)

Stea said...

Where are the photos?!