Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2009 - 03 - 10 - Pendulum Concert in San Francisco!!!

Yesterday we went to the Pendulum concert in San Francisco. I just got to know them like 3 months ago and they were playing in SF while I am here. As you see below, the venue was awesome! The Gran Ballroom at the Regency Center, which was really a ballroom, with chandeliers and everything!


The concert was awesome!!! Many different kinds of people, who all had a very good time (sorry for the shitty pics btw, only had my iphone on me)



The people (and band) went totally crazy when they were playing SLAM, if you dont know it, youtube is your friend, you should check it out ;)



After the concert was finished (they played almost everything from the two albums as well as other things, like their awesome remix of prodigys voodoo people, my favorite!) we went to a diner to replenish our power ;) I went for an awesome burger, 12 oz., almost 350g of meat!!!
So I also got my real american diner experience now...




No comments: