Thursday, March 12, 2009

Narnia in Piss

Something I wanted to write for quite some time...when I flew here I watched the new Narnia movie on the plane...
There is something quite funny about it...when the retarded children come back to Narnia the filming location is Cathedral Cove on the Coromandel Peninsula in New Zealand...
A place where Ax, Simon, Scott and me swam out to the first big rock an pissed into the water (looking at the endless pacific ocean in front of us)...
So you can say, the beginning of the new Narnia movie was filmed in our piss ;)

P.S. the film is complete crap otherwise...
P.P.S. going to "the city" now to look at nice hippie areas ;)

2 comments:

Stea said...

Buahahaha :D you cannot do that to the childhood stories I've read! :D :D

VincsenVegor said...

wasn't my fault, i've been there first ;)