Monday, March 23, 2009

Last Feasts in Berkeley ;)

before all this air france shit came down on me, i had two last nice days in berkeley ;)
we drank nice tequilla (patron, very good, you dont even need lemons) and had awesome steaks!!! 4lb (pounds) for $11.75!!!


In germany, this would have been 4-5 times the price


This was my steak, I got the biggest one ;)


Hm...medium rare!!!


...and this is us after the bottle of patron...look at axels face...

Next morning we had the steak leftovers (from Axel and Lina, I didnt leave anything ;), bacon, tomatoes and eggs for breakfast, on the roof ;)


Bacon, Steak and Tomato


... in front of Berkeley and the Golden Gate Bridge ;)

ah...and lets not forget the mutant fox squirrels ;) The beasts get around 50cm long...without tail!!! BTW...this picture was number 666 on my camera...coincidence?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

futterneid!!!!

Lina said...

OMG... we look so destroyed! That's why I <3 Patron, good food, and good company.